The Coolest Woman in Neat Hair

by - June 18, 2015


Dear readers (or stalkers? LOL. I prefer readers certainly)

Have you seen The Matrix (trilogy) movie? I guess you did because that movie is available on an Indonesian (regular) television channel and is often repeated in several times, so you must know (about it) and have no reason for it.

I wouldn’t write about the movie review or the synopsis, I just want to write about the female character in it, Trinity. She is in Neo's (main character) team and fighting together. This movie taught me about the possibility of a digital world in the future, so scary and unbelievable (but who knows?).

I don't know why I adored her so much as I like SO7, maybe because of her style hehe She is soo... cool !!! I loved the way of fashion department (in that movie) represent her character as cool, agile, and (a little bit) mysterious. No ... she’s not elegant because this is a science-fiction movie.

My favorite thing about her is hair. Hair? I like her hairstyle because neat and simple not annoying like the other female character which is had long (messy) hair (OK. I remember this is a science fiction movie). Mmm ... I don't really know about the make-up, but for me she is fine.


Sometimes, when I (re) watching The Matrix (trilogy) I feel watching shampoo advertisements hehe Black suits, neat hair, and no dandruff or dust on their suits, even though they’re often fighting their hair is still neat and their suits still black. Nothing I can say except awesome ...

Actually, I wish Trinity would be with Neo in the end, but fate says differently (damn you scenario writer). Trinity died on the last trilogy a few minutes before its end. And I feel disappointed. Why? Why? Why? Why she must die in the last minutes at the end of a trilogy. At that time I (absolutely) know Neo's feelings.

That’s my favorite character (Trinity), some people might say her style is so out of date now, but for me she (is still) the coolest female character that I adore and love.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave some feedback after, also don't hesitate to poke me through any social media where we are connected. Have a nice day everyone~