Work Smart, Play Hard, Running Faster.

by - January 29, 2017

So... where should I begin?

Somebody whose exciting turn into 27 has told me about “life begins at 27”, she seems happy and pretty when saying that. At that time I didn’t really notice because I’m still under 25 and 27 is a little far hehe

Then,

Suddenly I’m 27!

Time flies so fast. I still remember the day I write New Year's resolution at nearly midnight, trying to understand what I really looking for in the next year and trying to figure out what should I do to make it happen.

If you had been watching Forrest Gump, you must remember the scene when Forrest and his mother stay in bed before she is gone. She said “Life is like a box of chocolate, you don’t know what you get” to Forrest.

Yap, you don’t know what you get until you took and taste it.

Because in life, sometimes... you can’t have what you want because of a reason. Indonesian should know about Manusia yang merencanakan, Tuhan yang menentukan phrase that learnt in school. It means we are trained to accept that condition (of can’t have what you want because of a reason) undirect.

OK. Forget about the New Year resolution. Most of them failed no longer it was written.

What I write is not only about me for the next year, maybe it’s about my life for the rest. A new life statement that should be put on 5 cm from (my) forehead.

Work smart.

Play hard.

Running faster.

Why isn’t Eat. Pray. Love?

You know... It’s too Julia Roberts (^.^)

When technology makes life easier, there is a chance of impossible things. I want to be a smart worker on the minimax concept, it means a huge result without too much effort hahaha How did it become? By skills. So... I should gain skills until being an expert.

This is the best part, play hard. When traveling I always wondered that everything seems different and interesting from another angle. It brightens me because I’m on fire. No matter where is the destination, I wish to travel a lot.

Dear God. I wish... no, I request... a travelyfe partner who lives passionately, like Mario & Dita (^.^)

FYI. I’d like to write ‘nice to sea you’ rather than ‘vitamin sea’ on the Instagram caption.

Running faster means I should prepare myself to pursue my lost behind, the hiatus is very bothered me because it has taken so much time than it should be. There is a leap year of my lifeline. I want to be equal and more, even if it means I should work harder than others... twice or thrice.

Those are mine. So how about you?




I’m absolutely sure it would be an enchanted journey.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave some feedback after, also don't hesitate to poke me through any social media where we are connected. Have a nice day everyone~